XCLUB-COOL STUFF AROUND YOU

找回密码
 Register
楼主: Zack@Infinix

Note5 Stylus teardown:Take a deeper look into Note 5 Stylus.

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

LV1

couple medal

发表于 2021-03-24 03:52:56 | 显示全部楼层

-

Hi,
vor my Adonit Note Plus, the pressure sensitivity does not work on iPad Air 3 Witz iOS14. After contacting the Adonit Support, they replaced my stylus to a brand new one. Reinstellend the App bevore i Süd- the new pen, but ist also does not work like in other Programm.

On their webpage, Adonit says, the pressure sensitivity works in this constellation.

Stylus is paired, press.sensitivity is activated, pressure curve is default.

Any ideas?

Greetings, Mark
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

LV1

Good Wallpaper Designer

发表于 2021-03-26 16:02:02 | 显示全部楼层

-

hoe kan je bij de Samsung Galaxy note de Pen / Stylus opnieuw calibreren?  deze op mijn toestel staat een paar milimeter verkeerd, zit er geen calibratie modus op zoals in de tijd bij de pocketPCs? gewoon 4 puntjes in de uithoeken aanduiden om de stylus terug goed af te stellen.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

LV1

X'Club badge exclusive for Egypt

发表于 2021-04-08 05:41:06 | 显示全部楼层

-

Have quickly thought))))
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

LV1

X'Club badge exclusive for Egypt

发表于 2021-04-09 16:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
Buy instant sleeping pills Sleeping gas Nitrous oxide. Buy instant sleeping pills, sleeping gas, nitrous oxide. Hypnotic immediate action and sleeping drug.
Buy immediate sleeping pills
Funds total anesthesia momentary "Chemical Dream", was developed by the Israeli pharmaceutical company in 1995 for the Ministry of Defense of Israel.
For 13 years, used exclusively in some of the Israeli troops. At the end of December 2008, after the use of these drugs in the military operation "Cast Lead", the press received information about the use of an unknown gas Israeli secret services. After the incident in the Gaza Strip, by order of the Magistrate Court of Israel, Israel's Defense Ministry lifted the ban on the production of these drugs.
In 2010, "ArdamaH" has been licensed with the company "Teva-Israel" has launched a production line of the strongest anesthetic "Chemical Dream" under the control of the company "ArdamaH".
General anesthesia, also known as general anesthesia, mean insensitivity to pain with complete loss of consciousness, which is achieved by the use of anesthetics that affect the higher centers of the brain.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

LV1

发表于 2021-04-28 07:29:28 | 显示全部楼层

First cosmonaut on Earth - Yuri Gagarin

GO!!!
This phrase was said by the first cosmonaut on Earth - Yuri Gagarin. (Yuri Gagarin)
He was the first astronaut on Earth. He was Russian! ...
Now Russia is becoming a strong country, gas pipelines, a vaccine against COVID-19, an army.
Is this very reminiscent of the communist Soviet Union?
How do you think?
Now we have total control in our country. I am interested in the opinion of foreigners.

<a href=http://www.albonumismatico.com>Албонумисматико</a>

ПОЕХАЛИ!!
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

LV1

发表于 2021-04-28 07:36:40 | 显示全部楼层

GO!!!
This phrase was said by the first cosmonaut on Earth - Yuri Gagarin. (Yuri Gagarin)
Now Russia is becoming a strong country, gas pipelines, a vaccine against COVID-19, an army.
How do you think?
Now we have total control in our country. I am interested in the opinion of foreigners.

ПОЕХАЛИ!!
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

LV1

发表于 2021-04-28 07:38:29 | 显示全部楼层

GO!!!
How do you think?

ПОЕХАЛИ!!
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

LV1

发表于 2021-04-28 07:40:28 | 显示全部楼层

GO!!!
How do you think?

ПОЕХАЛИ!!
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

LV1

couple medal

发表于 2021-05-05 09:15:55 | 显示全部楼层

canadian pharmacies compare frbdcacldbliliBtjTousyj

canadian pharmacy online store Tizanidine  northwest pharmacy/com
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|XCLUB-COOL STUFF AROUND YOU

GMT+8, 2021-05-15 10:27 , Processed in 0.046107 second(s), 18 queries .