找回密码
 Register
搜索
热搜: ABC XYZ
查看: 126|回复: 8

Google Cloud strengthen security of its cloud services

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-08-02 14:48:00 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Security continues to be the focus of Google's announcements, with four features made public at the company's Next Convention in Japan.  A tool open to BtoB customers, the Titan security key available in several countries, machine learning and a cloud identity enhancement will be available soon.[br][br][br]Google has announced that its advanced protection program tool is now available to customers of the G Suite, GCP and Cloud identity.[br][br]On the occasion of its Next event in Japan, Google presented four protection systems for its cloud platform.  Its Advanced Protection program tool is now available to G Suite, GCP and Cloud identity customers.  Business administrators will be able to allow their users who are most exposed to targeted attacks to enroll in the program.  They will have access to FIDO security keys to protect themselves from phishing or ransomware, an automatic blocking of applications not validated by Enterprise and further analysis of incoming emails to more actively detect hacking attempts.[br][br]Second announcement, the availability of the Titan security key in France, Japan, Canada and the United Kingdom.  These keys manufactured by Google are now usable wherever FIDO keys are supported.  The Mountain View firm also adds a hint of machine learning in the G Suite to allow administrators to automatically receive alerts if a suspicious activity occurs.  "Our machine learning models analyze security signals within Google Drive to detect potential security risks such as data exfiltration or policy violations related to unusual external file sharing and download behavior,"  indicates the company in a blog post.[br][br][br]The Titan key was first launched in the United States a year ago.[br][br]Finally, Cloud identity now supports legacy password applications in addition to software that uses more modern authentication standards.  Administrators will be able to gather the control and visibility of the security of their IS applications at one point when users will only have to remember one login to connect to it.  All these features should be available quickly.  Some are already in beta.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?Register

x
{:14_19:}DeGuyWinner ~ StarFace{:14_19:}
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-02 17:08:32 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
[p]Such good device, useful to every where for me. I am sharing my experience about this device as i used this into tellthebell area and checked its strength. {:14_1:}{:14_1:}{:14_1:}

[style type="text/css"][/style]
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Sapphire Star LV13

sign star1sign star2sign star3X'Club badge exclusive for CotedIvoire

发表于 2019-08-02 17:51:09 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Good news. Thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Sapphire Star LV16

sign star1sign star2sign star3X'Club badge exclusive for CotedIvoirepost star1post star2

发表于 2019-08-02 17:54:48 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Nice
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Sapphire Star LV14

ACTIVE STARsign star1sign star2sign star3X'Club badge exclusive for CotedIvoire

发表于 2019-08-02 17:55:27 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Good share bro
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Sapphire Star LV15

ACTIVE STARsign star1sign star2sign star3X'Club badge exclusive for CotedIvoire

发表于 2019-08-02 17:56:13 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Noted
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-08-02 23:12:44 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you all for your valuable comments!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-08-02 23:13:13 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
AlassaneNikiema, you're welcome! Don't mention it!
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-03 12:20:44 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
[p]I have checked once again [a href="https://www.tellthebell.me/" target="_blank" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]tellthebell[/a] its really great {:14_1:}{:14_1:}{:14_1:}

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

GMT+8, 2020-07-11 19:05 , Processed in 0.067857 second(s), 21 queries .