查看: 1|回复: 0

[The Premier League] Ole

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV4

post star1post star2sign star1post star3sign star2

发表于 2019-07-06 03:21:59 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Manchester United are still working on more summer signings and insists the club is backing him in the transfer market.[br][br]United have signed winger Daniel James from Swansea and right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace so far this summer, and Solskjaer says it's likely there will be more arrivals before the window closes.[br][br]"It's a long-term and it's a short-term project. You cannot just think three years down the line, so we've got short-term goals as well," the Norwegian told the club's official website.[br][br]"I think we've been quite calm and good in the market as we've got the right people, and we're still working on a case or two.[br][br]"Of course, we're always looking to improve the squad and, all over the summer, I've been in touch with Joel [Glazer] and Ed [Woodward] and all the recruitment people, and analysis people. I've got to say it's been very good so far.[br][br]"I've got the backing and we've got the people we wanted, for now, and there will probably be some more business being done."[br][br]The arrivals of James and Wan-Bissaka - both 21 years old - appear to demonstrate Solskjaer's philosophy of targeting younger, hungrier players who can be developed, and the United boss believes they have the qualities to flourish at Old Trafford.
Alex{:16_21:}
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

GMT+8, 2020-07-14 17:53 , Processed in 0.061279 second(s), 21 queries .